Thrive in Real Life and Relationship Coaching will help you:
- Move beyond your stuck-ness and live in the wholeness God has given you.
- Raise your EQ to have real life-skills that will allow you to challenge negative thinking, let go of negative emotions and make way for more healthy and loving relationships.
- Grow your empathy and become more compassionate towards yourself and others.
- Find the courage to take new risks and move through failure.
- Acquire the confidence to speak your thoughts and feelings constructively.
- Deepen your relationship with God and others.
- Find freedom to become all God made you to be.
- Manage your stress and anxiety.
- Find and live out your life purpose.
- Mentor coaching for life coaches.
Academic Life Coaching
The Academic Life Coaching program consists of 10 individual coaching sessions and covers 32 coaching concepts. The sessions are typically 45-60 minutes and held every week or every other week, with the full program lasting approximately 3 to 4 months. Each session is individually tailored to your teen, and focuses on what is really important to him or her.
The ALC Program is broken into three sections:
- Foundations for Academic Success
- Self-Awareness and Self-Knowledge
- Personal Leadership
The following is included in the price:
- 10 one-on-one coaching sessions
- Academic Life Coaching Workbook
- Parent summary emails after each session
- Unlimited text/phone/email correspondence with your teen for accountability and support between sessions
Let’s Get Started!
- Coaching is available via phone or Skype.
- The next step is to contact me to set up an Initial Interview. This will give you and your teen a chance to meet me, learn more about Academic Life Coaching, and get a sense of what it will be like to work with me as your coach. I look forward to hearing from you!